The 2010 Smith Leadership Symposium is one of the most collaborative professional development experiences you’ll attend all year. Be a part of the community conversation, and bring colleagues. You’ll receive all the benefits below, plus breakfast and lunch for only $65! Sign up to attend a convening site as a group of 3 or more and receive a 10% discount.
Registration entitles each participant unique access to the following:
- Dialogue and interaction with multiple leading thinkers in audience experience
- First public sharing of information from Balboa Park’s collaborative audience research study plus a copy of the survey instrument
- Break out sessions with leading experts and in-depth or hands-on application of the day’s ideas
- Opportunities to reflect on the experience with colleagues
- Official conference web site and online community
- All conference materials, include a pre-published article by Dr. John Falk, a "learning artwork" capturing the day’s ideas visually, and an audience experience annotated bibliography
- Recordings of all live online sessions
Additionally, convening site attendees receive:
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Face-to-face interaction with colleagues and speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Unique learning environment (each host site)
and online attendees are able to:
- Save travel costs
- Attend on your own or gather informally with colleagues
- Participate in on-demand discussions and and other interactive exchanges
- Meet and interact with presenters and colleagues nationally via the online community
All this for just $65!** Space is limited. Please click the appropriate button below to reserve your seat.
** Please note there are some price variations, such as $85 for on-line group registration and $35 for half-day registrations (only available in San Diego).
San Diego Location
San José Location
Los Angeles Location